Accelerated by the pandemic, the growth of massive high-profile cybersecurity breaches and cyberattacks in 2020 has brought organizations worldwide a greater sense of urgency in protecting against cyber threats – and government and defense agencies are no exception.
These agencies rely on advanced security measures, such as NIAP Protection Profile (PP) PSD V3.0, to isolate their networks and safeguard information from outside threats to prevent classified or otherwise sensitive information from getting into the wrong hands. This requires them to address internal threats at the convergence of their networks and sensitive information: the operator console.
With every connection of computer peripherals, such as a keyboard and mouse, there is the heightened potential of data leakage and hacking risks. With the evolving interconnectivity of today’s government and military environment, there is a need to improve the PP to ensure certified products do not add risk to the deployed environment. Enter NIAP PP PSD V4.0.
What is NIAP PP PSD V4.0 and how will it change your secure operations and reduce security risks?
In this white paper, you will uncover:
• Advantages of Secure KVM for government & defense agencies
• Why NIAP PP PSD V4.0 evolved from NIAP PP PSD V3.0
• Key differences between NIAP PSD V3.0 and V4.0 that address new and emerging cyber threats
• What the shift to NIAP PP PSD V4.0 means for your secure operations
• Technical & testing requirements of NIAP PP PSD V4.0
• How organizations that are sensitive to new and emerging cyber threats are leveraging NIAP PP to reduce risk, prevent tampering, and meet stringent security requirements